Re: [Spridgets] Interior vs paint question

To: "'gary brierton'" <gbrierton@hotmail.com>, "'healeys'"
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Interior vs paint question
From: Kathryn Bales <kgb@frontiernet.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 10:02:52 -0800
One of the neat advantages to owning one of these great little cars is
the relative ease and inexpensiveness of customizing them to suit
individual taste.  Unless you plan a concours restoration, go with
whatever pleases you.  One of the things that I enjoy most about
Spridget gatherings is seeing how each individual has made their car
their own.

Kate