Re: [Spridgets] Le Macchine d'Italia (No LBC)

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Le Macchine d'Italia (No LBC)
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 20:06:00 -0700 (PDT)
It will depend on the marketing. Road and Track just did a 1st drive of the
Abarth version of the 500 and absolutely raved about it. I saw it a few times
in Italy, and sign me up.

Remember, the target group will be sub-35 year olds, not us old farts. Those
of us who are old enough to have driven a Fiat probably were wearing a "NIXON
NOW" button at the time. Fiat doesn't care what we thought 30 or 40 years
ago.