Re: [Spridgets] NY Plates

To: "S pridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] NY Plates
From: Peter Caldwell <peter@nosimport.com>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 08:41:48 -0500
In 'sconsin, get a "collector" plate. 1 fee forever. You only need 1
other regular car. Restricted use in January only. (and who'd want to
drive around in January)... unless you collect antique snowplows)

That a 1989 Honda Prelude qualifies is somewhat disturbing..... only
20 years, and we started this biz in 82!   Yikes!
         Peter C
=