Re: [Spridgets] NY Plates

To: "Bill L" <pythias@pacifier.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] NY Plates
From: "David Riker" <davriker@nwi.net>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 19:40:28 -0700
Out of curiosity, I've been reading the Washington state statutes regarding
this, and can find NO subsections regarding enforcement, or penalties for
violations, only the code section you have quoted.  They also do not define
"regular transportation".  I thought all driving was a special excursion!

David R.