Re: [Spridgets] God must not want me to convert to wire wheels.

To: dlh2001@comcast.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] God must not want me to convert to wire wheels.
From: WeslakeMonza1330@aol.com
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 12:51:08 EDT
I'd try asking for forgiveness...

Weslake-Monza 1330 on 5.5" wires

dlh2001@comcast.net writes:

I had to  mail order some stuff to get this job done.
Three different things I needed  from three different outfits.
All of the orders got scewed up in one way or  another.

I mean, how can the plumbing outfit that sells 2 inch PVC  tape
know that I'm trying to put wires on my car?

Some of these  screwups have a weird "backwards in time" element to them.
That's how I  know it's a higher power.  I'm dealing with pre-destined
obstructions
here. The idea was nixed long before I even thought about it.

..and  I am not even at the point of "find good place to mount tires to
wheels"  yet.
Countless more things that can still go wrong.

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums