Re: [Spridgets] Another British engine (not)

To: Spridgets List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Another British engine (not)
From: Edmund Conen <conen@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 12:30:09 -0700 (PDT)
I've thought for some now that IF i was to need a truck for my business (I do
not have a business.) I would seriously consider buying a good, semi-restored
classic truck, a model with decent parts availability, and just keep fixing it
forever.  SEMI-restored should make it noticeably cheaper to buy than a new
truck, noticeably cheaper and easier to repair, and the right classic would get
you noticed too ('free' advertising ;-)).

With my new part-time job delivering parts to local mechanics for an auto parts
chain, I keep thinking of asking the Land Rover shop if they ever get early LRs
in for service. :-)
  Ed in NC

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75