Re: [Spridgets] Another British engine (not)

To: Edmund Conen <conen@bellsouth.net>, Spridgets List
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Another British engine (not)
From: Billy Zoom <billyzoom@billyzoom.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 18:10:03 -0700
>  IF i was to need a truck for my business
A number of years ago, after 24 years of faithful service, I foolishly sold
my '53 F-100 panel.  I've been looking for it on Ebay and Craigslist ever
since. If I ever find it, I'll pull the 215 straight six and replace it with
a 300" straight six and an over-drive tranny.  I think that's about as
modern as a truck should get. In the meantime, I'll make due with the '66
Ranchero, but I don't think the V-8 will ever sound right to my ears.
BZ

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive