Re: [Spridgets] Chinese Parts

To: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Chinese Parts
From: Lester <oldsaabguy@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 11:13:01 -0500
If they are in DC they ARE the problem no matter how long they have
been there!

I move that to qualify to represent us that any individual must have
had a job where they were fired, preferably been a farmer on a small
farm that required lots of early hours, hard work, and common sense,
or served in the military while not achieving a rank above Colonel
(Marine Corps is best but I'm biased), and had to sell or give up
personal property or pleasure to keep a business going.

Lester