Re: [Spridgets] Chinese Parts

To: bjshov8@tx.rr.com
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Chinese Parts
From: derf <derf247@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 10:42:19 -0600
On Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 10:36 AM,  <bjshov8@tx.rr.com> wrote:
> There are several ways to look at this.  The people in DC can be voted out
at any time, if enough people want to.  The problem is that enough of the
voters don't want to.  There are people that want change and reform, but there
are a lot of people that have different goals and like what we are currently
getting.  So there are people in DC causing the problem, but there are lots of
people all over the country that keep the problems going.

Agree.  But, so far, "change" for me has been unemployment.  We can
argue about who caused it.  But, I'd rather discuss how to fix it, not
just for me, but for everyone.
The "change" that was promised has so far been only negative from my
perspective.  Maybe other regions or other tax brackets are
flourishing, but not here and not me.

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive