Re: [Spridgets] Chinese Parts

To: Billy Zoom <billyzoom@billyzoom.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Chinese Parts
From: derf <derf247@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 10:37:26 -0600
>> The people that caused the problem aren't in DC anymore
> Of course they are. They've been there for 30 years.

Longer than that.  And NONE of them seem to see health care the way I
do.  Maybe it is because of the health care plan they have.  I'll take
their plan.  Too bad there aren't enough hard working peons to finance
it for everyone.  There aren't enough peons to finance the schemes
they have in place now.
We should stop before this discussion turns political.
While my Tea is brewing I think I'll go to monster.com again and see
what has changed since last week.

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive