[Spridgets] Tires and indicated speed question.

Subject: [Spridgets] Tires and indicated speed question.
From: grday at btinternet.com (Guy R Day)
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2011 10:36:58 -0000
I don't have the correct dimensional data for the tyre sizes you mention but
according to what I do have it would bring it down to 62mpg (ish)  (61.8mph)
when indicating 55.

If you want the shade tree way of speedo indication cut a circle of paper
the diameter of the speedo with a further hole in the middle to look at the
odometer and speedo needle then write the revised speeds on that.  Stick it
on the face of the speedo and it will be just as accurate!   If you are
handy with a computer you can do a tidy version that even shows 1mph
graduations and use a thin paper that may show the dash light through
without the original numbers showing.

Guy R Day