[Spridgets] Off Topic - Kindle

Subject: [Spridgets] Off Topic - Kindle
From: pelliott at innercite.com (Patrick Elliott)
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 09:14:30 -0700
That becomes a question of travel patterns.. Wife, Daughter-in-law, Mom, and
Myself all have kindles.

My self- travel quite a bit, it's nice to have 3g, but always have laptop
with me with 3g access on it anyway. I turn on the wireless maybe once a
week and could connect thru laptop if I wasn't so lazy.
Wife - not very much travel at all, hasn't turned on "Whisper-net" (older
model) in two years.
Mom - travels all the time, and subscribes to daily news and other feeds, 3g
on a few times a day...
Daughter-in-law, no travel, bought Wi-Fi version for $149, loves it..