Re: [Spridgets] Looking for a Motor Porter, VW dealer item ...see image

To: Bud Osbourne <abcoz@hky.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Looking for a Motor Porter, VW dealer item ...see image.
From: Linda Grunthaner <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 12:51:39 -0400
Cc: Spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Hey Bud that's a great idea as many people may not even know what it is if
they had it : ) Well hopeful wishing anyway.
So Bud are you restoring/repairing an aircooled bus or bug now? If I had a
jack like this I'm sure I can pull my engine out single handed. I don't
need to pull it it would just make it easier to swap out my heater boxes as
well as cool factor being every aircooled motorhead talks about how easy it
is with only 4 bolts holding it in place which still amazes me.
Thanks Lin

spridgets@autox.team.net

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive