Re: [Spridgets] Looking for a Motor Porter, VW dealer item ...see image

To: Bud Osbourne <abcoz@hky.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Looking for a Motor Porter, VW dealer item ...see image.
From: Linda Grunthaner <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 09:03:52 -0400
Cc: Spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Cool my 67 bus engine is a Super Beetle engine 1600 DP, so do I have to
pull the engine in order to replace my heater boxes?

Hoping to do some maintenance on Pinky in the warm dry garage once the bus
get all her glass.

Frank would have had all this work done in one afternoon ; )
Lin

spridgets@autox.team.net

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive