Re: [Spridgets] Axle issue

Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Axle issue
From: "Pat Elliott" <pelliott@innercite.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2013 16:52:36 -0700
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
So much for my idea that I sheared off the splines.   I used three bolts,
nuts and a couple of flat fender washers to protect the threads on the wheel
hub.  bolts through the axle head, nuts behind, pushing against the hub. out
in less than ten  minutes without any hammering.

Thanks again to the friendly gentleman from Toronto..

Sprite axle1.JPG]

Sprite axle2.JPG]

spridgets@autox.team.net

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive