Re: [Spridgets] Vertical Weber carb for 948 cc engine

To: Bill L <pythias@pacifier.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Vertical Weber carb for 948 cc engine
From: fogbro1--- via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015 13:29:43 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Thread-index: 9BaCOg5aGd4TFru0JlBLKJ6LYtfVzA== s=q20140121; t=1426166984; bh=ieJtRIFXYbOjBHMgaC1QaJ3K5MsAs42jTTbITM2TpqM=; h=Received:Received:Date:From:To:Message-ID:Subject:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=M3FmYxMx/mGh3jfha0GL1I4VGJadP97HedxrFDnoSnqrQerYgqrlCwp0rhDhzn+fj UDqAYdYT7XDdLpLCkXV+naOMqxCI8CS7NjsgY9F+k+hDP9tr8mcgqQB5mekMixKe2D f7zhNCDLEinGCUQof0TTZaNHX3PtHl60sTpUfLLmrPuMbCMUi1gIN076j8Nd8sURZq 1YwOXK+P8c0eZggigmv2wfuKL/r1HNkBVSlH59okSD9qXnOW99z8uBTUcyyc/Jr5aI s05W/94JXJEMpvPoMVualWyfrSRWfiN2CUrUyxhQ28xwhLUFtukXfgIze6usepFXok TjiNxepuW218w==
Hello List,

I have a '54 MGTF with its original SU carburetors. I've "fiddled" with the
carbs once in almost 50 years. Presently, it's been resting in the garage since
October with the battery disconnected. For its first run this year, all I'll
have to do is connect the battery, pull the choke, turn the key, and pull the
"start" cable. Once warmed up, it will idle smoothly and run perfectly, just as
it always has.

"Carburetor" is a French word meaning Don't F*** With It. And, 90% of all
carburetor problems are electrical.

Ed Woods
'60 Bugeye project