Re: [Spridgets] Vertical Weber carb for 948 cc engine

To: "fogbro1@comcast.net" <fogbro1@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Vertical Weber carb for 948 cc engine
From: Ron Soave via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015 08:36:29 -0500
Cc: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Ed,
I was about to write almost the same exact message, except the car is a 1970
midget that hasn't been touched since 2001. I will say that I did find that the
carburetors were  rebuilt by Kevin with Frank on the phone before I bought the
car! That certainly doesn't hurt.

Ron Soave

spridgets@autox.team.net

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive