Re: RRB progress...

To: Wm Severin Thompson <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Subject: Re: RRB progress...
From: Jack W Drews <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 1999 08:48:03 -0500

Wm Severin Thompson wrote:

> Y'all,

snip

> The "underground" faction of Team Thicko is looking into some other Sprite
> related prototype work. I can't go in to details yet, but this could be a
> big deal.
>

> WST

Damn! Those pesky Sprites are getting harder and harder to pass. Donato is
particularly troublesome, and now we may have to contend with RBB too. Hey, I
was reviewing some in-car tapes from our vast library and watched an enduro in
which Yours Truly was roundly and soundly trounced by a red Mk I Sprite. The
tape will be ceremoniously burned. Maybe after som animal sacrifice.

--
uncle jack
(Systematically engineering my way to the back of the pack)