Thanks & 'help'

To: team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: Thanks & 'help'
From: Gregory_Schulz@mil-elect-tool.com
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 10:02:02 -0500

My thanks go out to the following people for
helping out on the #517 Sprite this past Sat. &
Sun. @ RA:

No Show & Flounder for helping with my Sat.
coolant blow-out at 11-11A.

Black Bart (a/k/a Dew Claw) for the use of that
kickass torque wrench. I wanna see a calibration
sticker on that thing next time, tho...

The Counselor, The Silent One, and Flounder
for helping Sun. with my (terminal) valve problem.

Eddie Haskell for leaving me all that PBR that I'll
have to suck-up at home now.

And of course, Irv the Perv for the continuing moral (?)
support from the Triumph camp.

We had a great 4 sessions in a row Fri. - Sat., and
that Sat. party was a blast. Enjoyed talking with the
newest Thicko: Big Rig Bauer. And Leadbelly Dalton
gave me an interesting primer re: autox-ing @ Blackhawk.

Thanks to all, and to all a good day. BTW -
anybody having an expendable #12A185 big-bore head,
or especially loose valves for a 12A185 (exhaust needed
desperately & soon) give me a holler.

Cheers,
GS