Burnt offerings.......

To: "Team Thicko (E-mail)" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: Burnt offerings.......
From: "Gerald J. Brazil" <gerrybraz@voyager.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 07:37:26 -0400
I see that VSCDA is trying to copy the success of The Thicko Village by
having cook outs both Friday and Saturday evenings.....This causes me to
raise a question about our agenda for the weekend. I have a couple of things
in mind,,,A) Official MASH 4077th Coney Islands, made with genuine Tony
Pakos chili. And, B) at Gingerman I promised a few who like the sort of mild
salsa I served with the Blistered Nachos that I would make some REAL salsa
that was guaranteed to melt their tail pipe.

The questions is, when is it best to do these things?

Flounder, I await your guidance.

The Scoutmaster