Re: Burnt offerings.......Comments please.

To: KansaR@diebold.com, team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Burnt offerings.......Comments please.
From: S800Racer@aol.com
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 18:13:06 EDT
In a message dated 8/16/00 2:46:44 PM, KansaR@diebold.com writes:

<< Hey these are all the reasons we joined up with Team Thicko to begin with!
(were not in ) Kansa(s)
and the RCCSA girls

<<(including, but not limited to:  obscenity, pornography, crimes against
nature, solicitation, lewd & lascivious behaviour, drunk & disorderly
conduct, noise ordinance violations or anything else that might be considered
"fun")>>

    I didn't say that I disapproved of those activities, just that I have not
been retained to represent anyone on such charges.  ;-)

    Doug Meis