Thicko Village

To: "'team-thicko@autox.team.net'" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: Thicko Village
From: "Kansa, Robert" <KansaR@diebold.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 08:08:01 -0400
Thicko's: a word of concern.
 We dont know if it was village visitors, the village people or village
idiot(s), but the RCCSA girls went around and picked up some food/beverage
trash
from around the village streets and yards, before we left. If it was our
transient visitors, I say string up the slobs.
But lets all be wary, we all like having a great party, but the track and
sanctioning body might not want us to if when we leave theres a mess.
OK..so I left some ugly suspension scars on the track and my car leaks oil
worse than anybody's, but I would hate to see a Southwind Naked Ale bottle
get run over by a tire, or a chicken bone get stuck in a throttle linkage, and
the RCCSA girls hate getting watermelon rinds stuck on their high heels.
Looking forward to at least partying in indianapolis!
i'll make some more ale if anyone wants.
Southwind Racing
Robert (were not in) Kansa(s)
Booby jo, Booty jo