Re: Grattan and other vintage racing!

To: "Kansa, Robert" <KansaR@diebold.com>, <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Grattan and other vintage racing!
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 08:12:05 -0500
Dude...

My idea of camping is my own shitter, my own shower, generator and
airconditioning. Between all the preparation for the race, as well as the
trackside work, and driving efforts, my old body has no desire to sleep on
the ground.

For many years, I used my 26' motorhome at the track... but it's just
another vehicle to maintain, insure, and license. I'm gonna sell it (when I
have time) and buy a slide in camper for the back of the pickup. I love
waking up at the track (in a bed, with coffee brewing...)

WST