RE: Grattan and other vintage racing!

To: "'Wm. Severin Thompson'" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Subject: RE: Grattan and other vintage racing!
From: "Kansa, Robert" <KansaR@diebold.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 09:43:18 -0400
yes indeed-y there's nothing like waking up AT the track..
ok, but I DIDN'T say sleep on the ground! so ok, no we DIDN'T get another
tent..we bought the breadtruck. but its still at the track! and if we go to
the glen we WILL go have a beer at the lodge, but still end up back at the
track!  WST ya need a breadtruck,  but the slide in deal sounds like a plan!
what I found is just so the gals have a shower, a warm sleeping bag to
snuggle into and a place to make themselves pretty, they are happy! I was
even considering buying a "bumper-dumper" for a potty, but was outvoted..
and in the morning Mary does some nice thick Coleman/propane stove coffee,
and lena makes a strong tea, what else is there?.. we just get disappointed
sometimes when (unless the electrical gremlin still isn't fixed) people go
to there hotels at 9:00 and miss all the great fellowship!

 yeah i admit, a small Quiet generator WOULD be nice.. gotta get me one of
those and mount it under the breadtruck (extra muffler) for electric tools,
porch lights, and a microwave eh?! thats next. maybe someday an enclosed
trailer for the car,parts and kids to sleep in. but the canopy is essential!

this is the life!