Re: Battery

To: DSand95510@aol.com
Subject: Re: Battery
From: Bill Martin <bmartin@kibo.Stanford.EDU>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1997 11:22:45 -0700 (PDT)
I just talked to my parts supplier and he told me that Optima is the
company that makes the battery. DieHard is put out to bid every year by
Sears so you never know what you are getting. Optima is the real deal.
I had the one in my 4X4 brake loose from its mount and get chewed up by
the fan and it didn't leave me stranded in the woods. TOUGH STUFF!
Bill