CAT swap meet

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: CAT swap meet
From: "Mike Sutter" <mjsutter@cts.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 1999 10:02:31 -0800
San Diego area Listers,

I'm going to the swap meet at the parts warehouse tomorrow. If any one
needs anything hauled up there call or e-mail me directly. I have about 1/2
of a Toyota pickup bed available for parts. One drawback though, I cant
stay until 2 pm, I'll be leaving early to get back to north county by 1:30
pm. I'm on the digest so e-mail me directly, or call 760-744-6223. Oh yeah,
if it gets cancelled someone let me know, I called Kathy 2 weeks ago to
confirm it was on Easter and she said it was off. Now I read its on, so I'm
planning on it. BTW, I live in San Marcos.

Mike