Re: Prince of Darkness and other Ramblings

To: jamesbrt@mindspring.com
Subject: Re: Prince of Darkness and other Ramblings
From: comorgan@juno.com
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 1999 22:10:36 -0600
     I replaced my bald 235-50-13's with 225-50-15's.
TOYO VR directional tires).
Used Rinkin 7" wide wheels from a Mustang.

James Barrett Tiger II 351C and others

James,  Are the Rinkin 7" wide wheels (Mustang) 4 lug which would fit on
a stock Tiger hub?
Would these wheels fit  in a Tiger without  wheel well modifications?
Did you use 7" all around?
Thanks for the tip about modifying 1/2 " tubing to accomodate 7/16"
studs.
Are you glad you have an overdrive Top Loader?  What differences have you
noticed,
as compared with a closed ratio?  Is you setup better than a T-5?  Sorry
about all the questions.

Cliff
 9471187