Re: Prince of Darkness and other Ramblings

To: MWood24020@aol.com
Subject: Re: Prince of Darkness and other Ramblings
From: comorgan@juno.com
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 1999 20:42:33 -0600

On Tue, 6 Apr 1999 02:35:42 EDT MWood24020@aol.com writes:

All Fox-bodied, four lug applications have the same bolt pattern as
the Tiger. I have seen everything from TRX wheels to "phone dials" on
Tigers. I imagine the 7" would cause a fitment problem, but don't know
the
backspacing specs off hand.Capri (71-78) wheels are commonly used as
well.

Mike,

Thanks for the resposnse.  This information regarding wheels, etc. is not
commonly available (ie, in CAT information).  I was suprised to see that
stock wheels are not, or probable not, accepted at competitive events.
An addition to this wheel question is, can or how can hubs be modified to
fit 5 lug wheels.  This would give a wider selection of rims and tires.
>From what I've seen on the list, people are moving away from 13 inch
tires?

Cliff
9471187