Re: [Tigers] expansion bottle

To: garywinblad@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] expansion bottle
From: Chris Thompson <chris@cthompson.net>
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2009 20:43:46 -0500
you can also solve the poison problem by switching to propylene glycol
instead of ethylene glycol for coolant. i did this years ago on *all* my
vehicles (currently at 17 and counting!).  we used to use propylene
glycol with the sheep for some therapeutic purpose (can't recall what),
but it's totally non-toxic and in my view should be mandatory for *all*
cars.....

chris