[Tigers] Cobra "Classic" Seat?

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Cobra "Classic" Seat?
From: MWood24020@aol.com
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 21:14:20 EST
Does anyone have any experience or knowledge of the Cobra "Classic" seat
(link below)?

_http://www.winecountrymotorsports.com/product_info.php?products_id=334_
(http://www.winecountrymotorsports.com/product_info.php?products_id=334)

I am considering installing in my Tiger, as the seat looks "period
correct", but also will provide some bolstering for more spirited driving and
autocross...and the price is less than redoing my stock seats ;-)

But, I haven't been able to find one to check out/sit it etc., so I'm not
sure if it would be a viable option. I'm interested in fitment (looks plenty
 narrow, so it should just be a matter of modifying a set of sliders),
comfort  (long haul) and quality (is it as cheap as the price!)

Thanks
Mike