Re: [Tigers] Cobra "Classic" Seat?

To: MWood24020@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Cobra "Classic" Seat?
From: Larry Paulick <lpaulick@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2009 11:56:15 -0500
Mike, I looked at lots of seats, including this one, and because I
wanted to maximize my leg room, comfort, head protection, shoulder and
butt support, cost, and look nice, I went with a Corbeau Seat.  You have
to do some mods, but I used the Tiger seat slider, and my head room is
the same or more than before.

I set various seats in my car before I purchased, and this seat also has
slots for 5 pt belts.  Also very little wind blowing on head because of
the high seat, but I really don't have lots of problems with the amount
of hair that's left.

I can send you pics.

Larry