Re: [Tigers] Clear Hooters

To: Theo Smit <Theo.Smit@dynastream.com> s=q20121106; t=1385173633; bh=mVmRVLNIl2/C/UdOpd7QKrkIE8PY+kKTHEpIHe3d2ow=; h=Received:Received:Date:From:To:Message-ID:Subject:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=ajsUa9txav0b+FVkVyAsoP7P5Lzi3ORrs3qOlo+nOljM4jZPKtR8REpaqSDCDKAqJ MvdjkcR1INk6GLVRXK42IxLGSZfn14Q0nLG2/+uGQ8wvN6sD25JLx21rOsmtJt43Lv p+EkzyV3UATcptoTgmKla9eEyG85AD7PMimMxAcMliIjJmMG3lnKS0L8fCUbRXXBQY T5twflE4n+WPA0fxVQ6qcgS5ryW78bDw/xDD5FSkn6QRiP/MjY9NGFg++lJq+XYwbJ 6izglIgPuYtD4Jsw8lTPgoYSZMQU3xOSkGrNl561Pcu/WuCDkCqtjmsXp4E45kMfKr r4SUUikM/1pdw==
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Clear Hooters
From: genepadgett@comcast.net
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2013 02:27:12 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: tigers@autox.team.net
Thanks Theo,

I have always found your insights very valuable. As it so happens, I broke one
of the terminals off on one of my horns yesterday. Most likely a result of
metal fatigue from numerous tries at alligning the wires through my home made
block off plates. BTW, on my version of these plates I just made a pass-through
slot for longer brackets to attach to the original mountng holes.

It appears the terminals are attached by aluminum rivets. I am going to drill
out all the rivets this weekend and take the horn apart and see if I can attach
a home made terminal with a new rivet. You mentioned you had adjusted your
horns to a current spec. I would be very interested in knowing what that number
should be, as long as I am taking this one apart.

Thanks, Gene