[Tigers] Sunbeam Tiger Cost Question

To: chris@cthompson.net, Tiger e-mail List <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Sunbeam Tiger Cost Question
From: Tom Hall <modtiger@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 01:58:28 -0800
References: <17c79.b8eb86.3fc3dd24@aol.com> <52929015.5090302@cthompson.net> s=q20121106; t=1385373509; bh=q7gNZHIJpM0F7QJfWD50xOo6D0F8X4rxP27csU7YTnw=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:Subject: Content-Type; b=J6fSgRBsk2BdAxCRnZq57zqwDFhZ1veOyMBeQ++4jBxf20jYWWJu3Koume0vM1Z8P EDW3P0OFNTu0sAcChJjIyx+FSDbEMm2jaVNpHnZ3aboAo94x3OAbFpwMs477IjYnmi aleKW8lWmE10aF8RUZan/xwKMCEQu6ygldsn7iWapCkGvNrGRAJP99js6xs5id4ibt X2qoKysAubZPN3fgiBHwMWDqNNbGzVb12ZkNcT/wX+JXktRa1398aP4GpFBDYeeTK8 QeelvDkq5MVDgHaC4xwiwpLM0YWIhT9ONTQ6HkAs7vIsAgQy4ma+W4T0p3uQ+LehYk EV7eZ6vdvql9Q==
Since STOA and our Tiger Authentication Committee (TAC) have been
mentioned in this discussion, I thought it would be appropriate for me
to mention our new web site: http://sunbeamtiger.orgAfter a lot of work
by our web master Don Whitely, our new site is not only up and running,
it has the (almost) up to date listing of the Tigers that STOA has
Authenticated in the twenty years we have been running this program.The
total number of chassis is between 900 and 1,000, from all over the world.

For non-members, there is a search procedure under the "TAC" tab.This
procedure will allow you to look up any Tiger VIN and tell you if the
chassis is in our database.It will tell you when the chassis was
Authenticated, the Model and the original color code recorded from the
VIN tag.

For members of STOA, the database is additionally both searchable and
sortable by subject columns, minus any personal information.So you can
spend some time viewing this database by several criteria.For example,
you can find all the original black (color code 1) Tigers,or you can
list all the Mk II's in Texas.

We hope that you will find this new feature both fascinating and
useful.It's taken several months to get this database up and running
properly and as a result, it's only up to date as of the first of June
this year.I'm expecting that we will be current by the end of the year.

Also new to our website is our on-line store under "THE STORE" tab.It
also asks you to "log-in", as the members only section does, but in this
case the log-in sets up your account for purchase through
PayPal.Membership NOT required to purchase the merchandise shown on this
site.You will find clothing, Club stickers and patches, and other
miscellaneous merchandise.  Have a look.

--
Tom Hall
ModTiger Engineering LLC