Re: [Tigers] 90 degree oil filter adaptor

To: "'Terry Lawell'" <tlawell@austin.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] 90 degree oil filter adaptor
From: "Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2021 17:07:48 -0400
Cc: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Terry
        Yes, the PH3600 filter fits - you may need to position angle of the
filter adaptor a little for best clearance.

The engine block was made by Ford at the Cleveland Foundry, therefore the
fitting thread should be an SAE standard pipe thread unless someone buggered
it up.
Best guess 1/4" pipe thread

9151205 adaptor - pipe to block         oil gauge
The 9151205 indicates it is a British supplied part not a Ford supplied
part.

I don't know if there is any info available about this part.

My Ford Master Parts Catalog lists C20Z-9B339-A for the USA part - that part
would only give you the thread size - it is not the Tiger part.

Ron Fraser