Re: 61 TR3A<9506030135.AA00830@ig1.att.att.com>

To: gaoliver@joplin.att.com
Subject: Re: 61 TR3A<9506030135.AA00830@ig1.att.att.com>
From: "Richard Jackson - Network Technician ext. 2570"<RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 1995 09:04:31 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net, RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk
PARTS CAR, how could anyone consider using a TR as a parts car.  I dream of
being offered a TR(any TR) for that sort of money, regardless of the condition.
This car is described as a basket case by a person with the initials MG, don't
you all think that he is going to be biased about NOT saving a TRIUMPH :-).  To
be honest, I must agree with the other message on the list(I forgot who sent
it, sorry) that if you don't feel up to restoring the car, then pass it on to
someone who does, whatever you do, don't let it get scrapped.

BTW, if anyone hears of any other (cheap)TR's that they would like to see
re-patriated, then send me the details, I'm sure I could find the buyers.