Re[2]: Timing is Everything

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, Johnmowog@aol.com
Subject: Re[2]: Timing is Everything
From: "Himelfarb, Mike" <mike@sdm.ShoppersDrugMart.ca>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 1995 08:02:27 -0400
Encoding: 768 Text
A non-politically-correct friend of mine calls a hammer a 'Mexican
speedwrench'.  Apologies if I've offended anyone, but I thought it was
germaine.

Mike.

Subject: Re: Timing is Everything
Author:  Johnmowog@aol.com at INTERNET
Date:    6/6/95 9:35 PM

 mikes sig says...
*  Mike Himelfarb - '76 TR6  |  "When all else fails, use a hammer..."   I
say "Don't force it! Use a bigger hammer!"

The reason your Tr6 runs better at 4btdc than  at 4 after is that the 4 after
figure was put in to pacify the smog police and keep it running "clean"
forget it! run it somewhere btdc where it is happy, change it back if you
have to get a smog inspection
Happy Motoring