Re: Re[2]: Timing is Everything

To: mike@sdm.ShoppersDrugMart.ca, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Re[2]: Timing is Everything
From: Johnmowog@aol.com
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 1995 16:14:25 -0400
mike says:
>A non-politically-correct friend of mine calls a hammer a 'Mexican
>speedwrench'.  Apologies if I've offended anyone, but I thought it >was
germaine.

Never saw a hammer in germaine color. Is that a shade of pink?
Seriously, How Dare You insult your friend by calling him
 "non-politically-correct"
Don't you realize that such labels are damaging??!!! His poor psyche must be
crushed. After all, you "non -ed" him, that makes him a "non- person!"
CORRECT and POLITE syntax would have been to call him "Politically
Challanged" or "Socially Challanged"
Please help make our world safer for the "nons" by following this guidence

:-))
(I LOVE the new term for hammer! Personally, my biggest mallet has a silver
head, and I call it Maxwell. ...old beatles joke)