RE: Clonks

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Clonks
From: inno@sunbird.pdial.interpath.net
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 95 09:49:38 PDT
Hello....

  I get the same 'clonks' in my spit. I have found it to be a lose and
noisy rear differential, rather common in spits. I've been driving with
this 'clonk' for about two years with no probs. I especially notice it if
I put the car in neutral and let it glide to a slow stop. I get the same
noise in my knee and I've been using it for 37 years without a
replacement.  Hmmmm...I wonder which one is going to give out first.....

Later..

Pete

Peter Innocenti
Inno@sunbird.pdial.interpath.net