TR6 fan - new to the list

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 fan - new to the list
From: "Brian C. Bullock" <bullobc@vtxix.slg.eds.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 95 14:59:15 PDT
Encoding: 22 TEXT
Hello all,

I am new to the list and wanted to touch
base from way up here in Vermont.  I am
beginning a search for an early model TR6,
something I have wanted for several years
now.  My job has kept me on the move since
college, and I'm getting married this summer
so there hasn't been much time to see what's
available.  Are there any Triumph clubs in
New England?  I understand that there's a
British car show in Stowe, VT this fall so I
will be sure to attend and see if I can get
some help and make some acquaintances.

I've enjoyed reading the posts; what a great
resource!

Later,

Chris Bullock
Colchester, Vermont