Help for TR9

To: TRIUMPHS@AUTOX.TEAM.NET
Subject: Help for TR9
From: dan parslow <DJP@ALPHA.SUNQUEST.COM>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 1995 16:06:00 -0700 (MST)
I was out driving in my 1988 Triumph TR9, when suddenly the oil
pressure dropped to zero, there was a loud clang, all four wheels
seized and a piston flew by my head.  Is this bad?

I figure the four-wheel seizure must have been due to the engine
stopping, since '88 was the year TR9s went to all-wheel drive.
I was just remembering that the twin turbos had been acting up
lately and the Lucas on-board computer had locked the speed-
sensitive suspension into rock-hard "performance" mode regardless
of the driving conditions...

...when I woke up.