[no subject]

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
From: TLEAKE@novell.com@novell.com
Date: ,
        with Novell_GroupWise; Wed, 21 Jun 1995 12:05:34 -0600
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 1995 10:07:19 -0600
From: TLEAKE@novell.com (Tom Leake)
To: triumphs@autox.team.net, mburdick@netserv.unmc.edu
Cc: jer@thlogic.com
Subject: Re: Veneer for dashboards -Reply

>>> Michael Burdick <mburdick@netserv.unmc.edu> 06/21/95 08:20am
>>>

>>I'm 98% sure that TRF's dashes are still made by a fellow in western
Pennsylvannia.

The Spring specials catalog, which I just happen to have in the office this
morning, says TRF dashes are built in Western PA

>>Are their dashes solid or plywood with veneer?

   The TR4 TR4A dashes are Mahogany veneer over high density
plywood.
Sale price 155  (untile June  30)
This is about the same price as Prestige Autowood

Tom Leake
opinions expressed do not reflect those of my employer