Mag Wheels

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Mag Wheels
From: "Richard Jackson - Network Technician ext. 2570"<RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 1995 14:54:47 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk
Good afternoon all,

You may remember me waffling on recently about a friend with a set of wheels
like those used by the Le Mans Spitfire's.  Well He has asked me to 'advertise'
these wheels for him as he has no E-mail access.  He is asking about 500 pounds
for four wheels although he is probably open to close offers.  If anyone is
interested then E-mail me and I'll pass your details on to him, or Vice-versa,
which ever suits you best.  They would make the finishing touch to a Le Man
Spit replica though, although they are alot of money.

So if anyone is interested just E-mail me OK.

Rich.
Northampton
England.