Who did I see on Rt. 2 Near Alewife (Cambridge) June 21 in a 76 TR6?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Who did I see on Rt. 2 Near Alewife (Cambridge) June 21 in a 76 TR6?
From: Jacob ben-David Zimmerman <zimerman@mit.edu>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 1995 08:37:09 EDT
Amanda and I passed a gentleman in a 76 TR6 with identical (near as can tell)
paint to Amanda's BRG on Rt. 2 in Cambridge/Belmont right near Alewife yester-
day.  If that person is on the list, you have a top-shelf vehicle! I think
this is the *second* TR6 I've seen in daily driving in the Cambridge/Boston
area in the past year.  Warms my heart to see them, it does...:-)

-JBZimmerman!