Re: Cars for sale in Southeas...

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Cars for sale in Southeas...
From: TinyHost@aol.com
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 1995 22:37:28 -0400
>1972 Lotus Europa Twin Cam. 32,000 miles, needs MINOR repairs.
>Best offer over $10,000 (810)632 6757
>
>Doug - glad the Europa is expensive - Mitchell

I had the lust for a Europa as well. And saw one locally that, at first,
didn't appear to be in too bad of shape. Then I took a closer look and tried
to drive it. <sigh> Absolutely no visibility out the rear at all (and this
was a Twin Cam as well, and didn't have the full-size outriggers in back). I
have no idea why they bothered to put rear-view mirrors on it, other than to
keep Uncle Sam happy.

I decided that for far less than the cost of the Europa I could get a very
nice TR6 and have sufficient funds left over for "incidentals" (radiator,
clutch slave cylinder, brake master cylinder, etc.). Now I have a car that I
can drive during the summer (most of the times) at a lot less money. No
regrets at all! <g>

        Bruce Krobusek
        Rochester   NY
       tinyhost@aol.com