Re: TR4 1/18th scale model

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR4 1/18th scale model
From: John Corn <jcorn@freenet.columbus.oh.us>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 1995 07:02:32 -0400 (EDT)
On Sun, 25 Jun 1995 Bitparts@aol.com wrote:

> Been actively looking for a 1/18th scale TR4 model. Completely unsuccessful
> so far. Can anyone help. Prefer a 1963 in signal red, but I am not proud, nor
> overly ambitious, so a reasonable facsimile will do. Thanks.  Hope to keep it
> on my desk at work to remind me where I should be ie. driving mine.

I have been looking for several years with no luck on the TR-4 model at a
price that I'm willing to pay.  The closest that I have come to a TR-4 is
a '68 TR-5 signal red with black top 1/43 scale.  The metal model is made by
ELICOR.  I believe this is a Swiss model making company.  The model was
purchased at a local hobby shop in Columbus, OH.

|    jcorn@freenet.columbus.oh.us (John Corn, Westerville, Ohio  43081)    |