Re: TR4 1/18th scale model

To: Bitparts@aol.com
Subject: Re: TR4 1/18th scale model
From: Bill Sohl Budd Lake <billsohl@planet.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 1995 11:55:08 -400 (EDT)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net

On Sun, 25 Jun 1995 Bitparts@aol.com wrote:

> Been actively looking for a 1/18th scale TR4 model. Completely unsuccessful
> so far. Can anyone help. Prefer a 1963 in signal red, but I am not proud, nor
> overly ambitious, so a reasonable facsimile will do. Thanks.

The ONLY currently available TR-4 model kit I'm aware
of today is the 1/43 scale white metal kits made in the
UK.  They are available from D&R:
D and R Enterprises
Department VTR
1385 S.W. 26th Ct.
Gresham, OR  97080

There have been a few TR-4 plastic models made over the years,
but none are currently in production as far as I know,  The
most recent was a 1/32 (or maybe it was 1/24) scale TR-4
put out under the Asvent label.

Bill Sohl  K2UNK     (Budd lake, New Jersey)      (billsohl@planet.net)