Re: TR4 1/18th scale model

To: Bitparts@aol.com
Subject: Re: TR4 1/18th scale model
From: Mark Bryon Joslyn <mbjoslyn@prairienet.org>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 1995 23:27:53 -0500 (CDT)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
I can't supply you with a 1/18 scale model, but if your not to picky
about size I can help you. I belive I still have a few choices for you.
In 1/32 I have plastic kits that you can paint any color you want. I also
have a dinky 4a in white or if you really want it in red I have one of
the special British sets which has a red 4a( it was only available in
this set in red),white Jag e-typeremovable. All 3 cars in this set are
special colors so are quite sought after by collectors. If any or all of
these are acceptable please let me know. I can also supply 1/43 in kit form
from several companys.
                               Triumphantly
                                        British Marque