Loudon Vintage Festival (British Parts Connection)

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Loudon Vintage Festival (British Parts Connection)
From: Dick Burger <BRITISHPARTS@Delphi.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 1995 12:39:09 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Hi All,
Having seen nothing on the upcoming Vintage Festival at N.H. International
Speedway in Loudon I thot a quick post in order.  This thurs-sun
the Speedway and ground will be taken over by vinatge autos and
enthusiasts.  Concours show, a fun show, racing with both cars and
motorcycles, parades and vendors should all add up to a great Weekend.
I am going for the first time, and the British Parts Connection will
be in the vendors area, but reports from previous years are excellent.
Stop by if you make it.  More info? call the Speedway at 603-783-4931
Dick Burger