Re: Frame rust

To: mah16@cornell.edu (Marie A Harkins)
Subject: Re: Frame rust
From: pwatson@ix.netcom.com (Pete Watson)
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 1995 10:00:23 -0700
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net.I.dug.out.the.info.for.POR-15.It's.available.from.Restomotive
Laboratories Inc., P.O. Box 1235, Morristown NJ 07962-1235, and it's
only $20 a pint, not $30 as I said yesterday.  They also have a bunch
of other interesting looking products for sealing and coating, but I
haven't tried them.  Call them at (800) 457-6715 for a catalog.
     Maybe the best treatment for your frame would be POR-15 to seal
the rust, and then epoxy paint on top of that for the color you want
(POR-15 comes in black, silver, or clear only).