Pistons for sale/trade??

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Pistons for sale/trade??
From: penningt@reason.psc.edu (Robert Pennington)
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 1995 08:12:24 -0400
Cc: penningt@reason.psc.edu
I have come by a box of 4 pistons as part of a purchase of some old Saab
parts (long story having to do with trying to keep my Sonett as a daily
driver until the TR6 is drivable).

The box contains four new pistons with rings and is labelled:

Hepolite
18796/K STD suitable for Triumph
Original Bore 3.4247"/86.987mm
BH17 0102

Handwritten on the box is SA 47930/STD or possibly 5A 47930/STD.

Anyone know what these fit?  The fellow that I got them from didn't
think they were for a Triumph, but possibly the old 99 with the Triumph
engine.

Anyone want them?  If so, make some unreasonably low offer and they are
yours.

Rob Pennington

74 TR6, 72 parts car
71 Sonett, 74 parts car
87 244, still looking for a parts car ;)